Last Updated: May, 2017.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We may collect information about you anytime you interact with us such as when you
1) access or browse the Web Site,
2) order products or services through the Web Site,
3) communicate with us either by e-mail, over the telephone or in any other manner,
4) elect to participate in any of our product promotions, and
5) request information about products and services.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information we collect is generally of two types – personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information.
Personally identifiable information comprises any information that can help us identify or locate an individual, including, without limitation, an individual’s name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card number.
Non-personally identifiable information comprises information that does not by itself identify an individual. This information generally includes anonymous information about an individual’s use of the Website that includes, among other things, information concerning date and time of visit, the pages of the Website visited, path through the Website, IP address, the type of browser and operating system used.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve the Web Site (we continually strive to improve the Web Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Web Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of the Web Site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
During the account sign-in process you can review, change or remove the information you have submitted. We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible and encourage you to promptly update your information if it changes. You may, at any time, access your information to update, modify or delete any inaccuracies by accessing your account through the Web Site. You may also request us to remove your account information from our databases and we will try to remove as much information as possible. However, as we generally keep information related to past transactions for our records, we will not be able to completely remove your information.
Oak Tree Farms Online Store
300 S Lewis Rd, CA 93012